Britain: Now, Not Even Adults Are Safe
The fallout from milk products contaminated with the industrial chemical melaminee has found an unexpected new frontier. Britain’s food regulator said Monday that several edible sex accessories imported from China and sold in Britain were contaminated with small amounts of melamine. The products included chocolate and strawberry “body pens,” as well as erotic chocolate lotion. Ann Summers, the sex-accessories shop that was selling the products, said it had already removed them from its shelves. The regulator, the Food Standards Agency, said that it had never had to put out an alert about edible sex products before, but added that the levels of melamine in the products were low and that no one who had eaten any of them should worry.